Sweet Potato & Parsnip Wedges with Dipping Sauce
Looking for a healthy and easy side dish tonight?
This is a brilliant recipe for kids who love finger food, with double the fibre than regular potato chips. Add a tasty dipping sauce that even little picky-eaters won’t be able to resist.
2 sweet potatoes
2 Tbsp. oil (coconut oil or melted butter)
½ tsp sweet smoked paprika
½ tsp sea salt (Himalayan)
¼ cup greek-style yoghurt
1 tsp honey
Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Wash and cut veggie length ways into wedges (keep skin on for added nutrition)
3. Add veggies to a large bowl and get your Active Squirtz to sprinkle over spices and drizzle over oil.
4. Let your Active Squirtz have some fun by tossing everything together to coat.
5. Transfer to baking tray in a single layer and bake until soft, about 30 minutes
6. Combine all dipping sauce ingredients in small bowl to server with wedges.
TIP - For easier removal of veggies wait for the baking tray to cool slightly